Thursday, October 9, 2008

I CAN'T BELIEVE I DID IT!!

Monday night I cut off 10 inches of my hair. My stomach was in knots until she cut the 2nd ponytail and then I decided - well it is what it is. I actually love my new haircut. It takes 1/4 of the time to wash and blowdrying took a couple of minutes instead of 15.
Paige was there with me and kept saying "Mommy hair, Mommy hair" afterwards she just stared at me.
Whenever I manage to track my super busy husband down I will have him take a picture of me, so keep checking.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I wanna see your new looking soon!
Anyway I always keep my hair short since I came back to Japan!
Love,
Chieko

Anonymous said...

Wow Megan! I can't wait to see your new short hair!! Do you like it?
Love, Kendi

The Kocher Buzz said...

I meant to tell you when u were at the farm the other day that your haircut looks really cute!