Thursday, January 8, 2009

DOCTOR APPOINTMENT

I had an appointment today with Laura (my midwife). Everything is going well. I have gained a total of 20 pounds. I gained a total of 30 with Paige and lost 45 (thanks to breastfeeding and Curves). I am measuring a few weeks ahead, but that is not a big deal - probably just another 9 pounder. I had a glucose test today so I did not get to eat until 10am. I felt like I was about to fall over. I now start going every 2 weeks to the dr. I almost started to cry when she told me to come back in 2 weeks. This has gone too fast -- yet I am so anxious to meet our new little baby. Paige felt the baby kick for the first time. As soon as she felt it she goes "oh wow" "again baby"
Life Is Good

1 comment:

The Kocher Buzz said...

that is so amazing - we can't wait for our new niece or nephew to make their arrival!