Sunday, August 2, 2009

THE CUTE THINGS KIDS SAY/DO

Paige has been amazing us lately with her cuteness and total zest and excitement for life. So much can be learned from watching a 2 year old live.

On our way to the zoo, Paige is telling daddy all about all of the animals and made sure that he knew that "the monkey's live in the cul-de-sac"

While I was trying to wtch Paige drink some pop out of a bottle in the car she wanted me to not watch her she kept saying "I'm fine" I kept watching - afraid that pop would be spilled everywhere, that is when she told me "just look at those trees over there"

After being at the doctor's, the doctor gave Paige the box of stickers to pick out one, every sticker she picked up she said "Oh (and then said a friend or family's name) would love this" and would then put it aside to find another one for someone else. She never did pick one out for herself.

More to come

No comments: