Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Shutterfly - Christmas Cards!!

So, it is that time of year again! I do not know if it has been the unusually mild fall we have had or having 2 little kids, but it doesn't feel like Thanksgiving is next week and then, Christmas! Along with Christmas comes the fun of sending Christmas cards. This year I am so excited to use Shutterfly to make our Christmas cards. They have a great selection of 5x7 cards. I love that some of the cards you can use more than 1 picture. This way I can capture each kid in their best along with our entire family. It is always so hard to choose just 1 picture. They also have a great selection of many, many photo gifts to choose from. Happy Holidays, I look forward to sending and receiving (hint, hint) cards this year! Check out the following webpage for your families Christmas cards. I know you will be impressed with the quality, selection and ease of use!
http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/holiday-cards

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Megan, your cards are awesome!! Merry Christmas!
Love, Kendi