Tuesday, October 25, 2011

WHAT?

There are moments and sometimes days when I wonder where is my mind. I have to take care of something as soon as it pops in my head or make a note or it doesn't get done.
2 of my not so proud moments lately are:
- letting the kids play in the hose and forgetting to check if it ever got turned off. This happened friday afternoon. We then left for the weekend, only for me to remember to check the hose Monday afternoon. And, yes it was running full blast! Take a guess at that water bill... yikes! Sorry Jed!
- thinking this lady who was wondering the WalMart parking lot stole my wallet. Nope, I left it in the store. So overwhelmed by the time I realized that it wasn't stolen, that the lady I spoke to at WalMart met at my car to bring me my wallet so I didn't have to bring all 4 of my kids in with me. What was I doing with4 kids in WalMart, I don't know... I think I may be crazy!
- ever since I started staying at home, I have felt a little awkward trying to talk with other adults. I don't know any current events or pop culture. I feel like I don't know what to talk about if it doesn't involve kids or kid stuff. I think my brain is at complete mush right now, I don't even know what I am talking about now. Sorry about this post, this may not make any sense and I am not going to read it over, I am going to bed.
So, good night and disregard this post if it makes no sense!
Blessings!
Megan

2 comments:

sherri said...

Perfect sense to me!

Anonymous said...

Any SAHM can agree that makes perfect sense. We understand.