Sunday, November 30, 2008

CHRISTMAS TREE HUNTING

We had a blast playing in the snow today. Paige and I got up at 5:30am, not knowing that the ground was going to be covered with snow. I woke up Jed. I wanted to go out in it right then. It is amazing how having a child can make you feel like a child again. I did not want Paige to miss the snow. Jed told me that we were not going out in the snow. He said that I could go back to bed and he would stay up with Paige. I dreamt that when I woke up all of the snow was melted and that Jed and I had a fight over whether we should come in through the garage or the front door when we are done playing in the snow. When I awoke there was still lots of snow. We got in a couple of hours before going to church and then went and got our tree. The trees were so covered in snow we do not really know what ours looks like. It is very wet right now so we are going to wait to put it in the house.









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I miss you and America so much!
What a pretty snow out there!! We don't have any snow yet...

Miss you, Megan!
Love,Chieko