Sunday, November 30, 2008

WEEK #21 BELLY

OK, I will have to do better at these pictures. I did not realize how much my stomach had grown, until I looked back at week #14. I have to wear all maternity or really big clothes right now. Last I checked I had gained a total of 10 pounds. Paige loves to kiss my belly, tickle my belly, and rub my belly. Then she does it to Jed's belly and her belly. She thinks that we all have babies in our bellies right now. I am feeling great. My only complaint is that my legs bother me a lot when I stand and I am getting some varicose veins. So, I have started to wear support hose - yeah!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! That's huge!!!
I've never seen those pregnant ladies' belly before!

I can't believe that there is another person in you, Megan!

That's amazing thing to me!
How precious!

Take care!

Love, Chieko