Thursday, March 26, 2009

38 WEEKS

Well, we are ready for baby, but baby is still waiting. Not much of a change this week at the dr. Mon. I thought for sure we were going to the hospital. After a 2 hour nap with Paige I felt fine. I have been tired and achy all week. Today I have felt great-who knows. Patience, patience, patience. Tomorrow Jed will be in Chicago so I am not wanting a baby tomorrow, that would not be a fun drive for him.
Paige is enjoying spring. She loves to be outside. She has helped get everything set up for the baby and is very excited talking about being a sister. Paige thinks the baby is a boy, along with everyone else. I am the only one who thinks we will have a girl.
I hope the next post is BABY PICTURES!!

1 comment:

thebirdsleys said...

I hope the next post is pics also!!!!!!!!!