Wednesday, March 18, 2009

BABY UPDATE - 37 weeks

I saw my midwife today, dilated to a 3. However, I could be there for a couple more weeks. It is exciting to think that our new little bundle of joy could be here any day now.
Paige loves to talk about the baby and what she is going to do with the baby. Last night when she had her bath she asked if the baby will take baths just like her. That is all she talks about now, is giving her new baby a bath. Paige's first bath was so scary for Jed and I. I imagine this baby's first bath will be a little different with big sister Paige in on the action.
Keep checking, next post could be baby pictures!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe the new baby is almost here. It seems like you just made your post with Paige announcing that she was going to be a big sister. Where does the time go?

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, that is exactly why I checked today, I have been thinking of you and wondered the status!!!

Anonymous said...

Oops, that is from me, getting used to this :-)