Saturday, July 2, 2011

CAMPIN' AND 4-WHEELIN'









We had our annual camping and 4-wheeling trip to St. Joe State Park in Missouri. The first thing Paige wanted to do when we got to the campground was eat cheeseballs!
The first thing Camden wanted to do when we got to the campround was drink a pop!
The kids and I enjoyed hanging out at the lake all day. We were fortunate to borrow my brother Tyler's truck which we could take down in the sandy areas. Camden and Paige were able to ride around on the 4-wheelers for a little bit each day. The weather was beautiful and I felt great this whole trip. I decided that camping is easier than being at home. I did a lot of sitting around, didn't have to do much picking up or food prep.
When we were packing to leave we could not find the poles to our tent. We searched and searched and no luck. This past week when we moved in we found them in a tote labled "cookbooks."

No comments: