Friday, July 8, 2011

WHAT MADE ME CRY TODAY

At least one good cry a day is a given right now. Sometimes it is for joy, sometimes sadness, sometimes I just have no idea why I am crying or what I am crying about. I know this is all normal, I do hate it for Paige and Camden though who become so worried when mommy cries.
So, today I get the mail and there is a big envelope, I open it up and inside is...
Paige's preschool registration forms. I think I blocked this from my mind. We talk about her going to preschool, but I was hoping that the day would never really get here. In less than 2 months she will be starting preschool 3 days a week. She is super super excited and I just want to keep her at 4 years old in my house and never have her get old enough to go off without me.
I know ... call me silly ... it is where I am:)

No comments: