Tuesday, September 6, 2011

ALL 6 TOGETHER WHERE WE BELONG
















The week+ that we spent split between home and 2 hospitals was probably harder on me than anyone else in our family. It feels so good to all be together even though we are just crazy busy.
My days are consumed with nursing, diapers, board games and barbies with Paige, watching Camden ride his bike, more nursing, making snacks, cleaning up spilled milk, laundry, and the occasional brushing of my own teeth! My mom left yesterday morning and we have been doing well, but super super busy. The days are just funny with all that is going on. We did make one outing to visit Great Grandma and Grandpa Kocher, otherwise haven't ventured further than the stroller will take us.

Paige and Camden are both in love with Cora and Kale and want to hold and help do everything. Paige makes me promise daily that we will not have any more babies because she never wants me to stay in the hospital again.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pics are great. I can't wait to meet them! I can't even imagine how busy you are. You are a strong Mama!

Jess

sherri said...

Oh how sweet are they...I just want to come over and eat them up. I can't believe how light their hair looks. So happy you are all home. I think of you guys a lot and hope you are getting as much sleep as you can...however little that is. :-) You look great in the pics and so happy that the kiddos are a big help...are they filling in where Swany is slacking, just teasing! Love you guys!

Chieko said...

WOW! They are soooo cute!!! I can't believe that you are mother of four kids! I'd love to hold those precious babies if i could... congratulations Megan!!!
Miss ya so much!!!