Monday, August 22, 2011

HOME!!!

For the first time, all SIX Swanson's will be under the same roof!!! Megan texted me the cutest pictures of Kale & Cora together and I wish I could post them on here....but I can't upload from my phone :(

Cora has to come home with a monitor so Jed & Megan had to be trained in both CPR & how to use the monitor in order to come home. Cora had a sleep study done 5 days ago that was just read today. She failed the sleep study, but for the last couple of days she hasn't needed any oxygen or HR drops so hopefully she will not be on the monitor for long.

Kale got to come home Saturday afternoon.

I am sure that Jed & Megan are relieved not to have to be traveling back & forth between hospitals & home are now able to begin this wonderful new chapter of their lives!




Posted by: Randie

No comments: