Sunday, February 19, 2012

THIS IS LIFE

OK, I am not sure what Paige and Cam have on their faces, (I think makeup and supper). I am always looking for an opportunity when all 4 are happy and together and I have my camera to get a picture. Hopefully they got baths before bed on this night, but no guarantees there!
And yes, 3 brown eyed babies and 1 blue eyed!

Yes, that is Camden naked in his towel eating some chips after a bath.

Paige performing another great show! Notice the candle in the background that has been decorated with Cars stickers. I am so blessed to have 2 amazing interior designers living with me:)

Cora says "no way" to a paci, but give me my 2 fingers and I am a happy girl. She now sleeps through the night now that she has discovered those fingers. I will hear her get up and then I hear her start sucking away.

Kale, just being the handsome cutey that he is.


This past week has been consumed with icky colds and ear infections and RSV. So, lots of doctor appointments, breathing treatments and meds being given. Everyone does seem to be getting better. This week has made me thank God for healthy children. I cannot imagine a life of illness and giving meds and going to doctors for your child. I will take a week here and there of the crud.

1 comment:

Chieko said...

Megan! You are such a GREAT mom!!! Please take care of yourself too!!! Umm... I miss you...
Love,
Chieko