Saturday, March 26, 2011

40 DAYS 40 POSTS

I have been less than regular at blogging. I think about it alot. I read other people's blogs, but mine just is lacking. So I am challenging myself to 40 posts in 40 days. Little late to call this my lent challenge, however close enough that it can count, right? It will be another week before any pictures. I have been missing my camera cord that allows me to transfer pics to the computer since Christmas. I finally ordered one on ebay and once it arrives I can get caught up on ordering and posting pics.
Check daily for the next 40 days and get a peak into the crazy, fun-loving lives of Megan, Jed, Paige, Camden and the next 2 little baby Swansons!
Both babes are asleep and hubby is watching basketball (probably his happiest time of year - March Madness). Time to curl up on the couch with some hot tea and a book.
More to come tomorrow!

No comments: