Tuesday, May 24, 2011

24 WEEKS

Thursday will be week #24 of this pregnancy. This past month I have felt my best. This could be because I am a little pre-occupied with this whole house sale business right now. I know God will not give me more than I can handle, so I am sure our house will sell, we will move and then watch out... I will double in size and be wiped until the day they arrive. With the summer heat I have to admit I am getting a little nervous. You hear so many horror stories about being pregnant in the summer. However, I do love the heat and humidity so am hoping that plays into my favor a little. Today I did look into getting a summer pool membership. I am sure daily soaks at the pool will make this summer even better. Especially since I have 2 little fishies that are happiest when wet!
Yesterday we had another dr. appt. It was very uneventful which is great! Weight gain is between 20-25 pounds. I am measuring 34 weeks, which the dr. is happy with. Blood pressure, was nice and low. And, the kids each got a sucker so they were as happy as could be.
Whenever someone makes a comment or asks about me being pregnant, Paige lets them know that we are having 2 babies and that they are both girls! I have been talking a lot about the possibility of 1 boy and 1 girl or maybe even 2 boys. She refuses to accept these as options - she said God told her they are girls. She did tell me when I was first pregnant that it was twins, way before that was found out. This was news she got from God also.
Whenever someone makes a comment or asks about me being pregnant, Camden immediately lifts my shirt up and says, "see the baby beddies" This makes the stranger on the other side a little uncomfortable, but it is so darn sweet I let him do it every time. he felt the babies kick for the first time and said, "baby beddies popping!"
Have to say, I love being pregnant once again... the miracle of it all and the anticipation of what is to come makes every new stretch mark, varicose vein and leg cramp well worth it.

No comments: