Friday, May 6, 2011

BREATHING TREATMENTS

Camden has struggled with wheezing and coughing since he was about 2 months old. It is very frustrating for me. I feel like I have done everything to take the very best care of my little boy since the time I knew I was pregnant; eating well, vitamins, exercise, breastfeeding, extremely limited use of any type of medication for him or myself. And, here we are breathing treatments and steroids and chest x-rays in my 2 month old babies body. Then, we saw a chiropractor. It seemed like he had some improvement, but still was a noisy, rattly breather. Now I am back to trying the nebulizer whenever he starts to get a little congested to see if it helps.
His doctor said most kids outgrow this by the age of 2 when it starts so young. Well, he is 2 now, so it is time to outgrow it!
But, he is so good about sitting there and holding his little mask.

No comments: