Wednesday, May 11, 2011

IT IS IN THE YARD!

In our front yard is... a 4-sale sign! That is right, 5 months pregnant with twins and we are going to try and sell before the babies come. We found a house, which is double our size just down the street. After a little negotiating with those homeowners we came to an agreement, contingent on our house selling. So here we are. I keep praying to God that if this is his plan for us, that he will bring the buyers. So now I just need to have faith and trust that either way, if we are here or there, it is the best place for our family. And, I have to keep my house picked up all of the time! No more running to town with toys dumped out or dirty dishes in the sink. We have to be always ready at a moments notice to say, "oh yes go look at my house."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow...lots going on there...good luck with everthing...as for help with organizing from your other post..I'll just send Jake over ...he'll drive you crazy until everything is in it's proper place

Anonymous said...

Anonymously kelly